The deadline of the submission of abstracts was extended from June 30 until July 15, 2016
Guidelines for Abstracts submission
Follow these instructions to complete your abstract before you submit your abstract to the Online Abstract Submission Program.
- 1. Use one or two lines to write the TITLE in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
- 2. Author affiliation(s), city, state, and country should be provided. If more than two authors, indicate each author and his/her affiliation with superscript.
- 3. Abstract body length should not exceed 300 words (excluding title, authors and institutions). It may not contain any tables or figures. References in the text have to be cited at the end of the abstract (they must fit within the 300 words).
- 4. The person submitting the abstract through the On-line Abstract Submission area will be designated as the presenting author.
- 5. Do not fax or send a hard copy of your abstract.
- 6. Abstracts will be accepted from 15 April and must be submitted by the deadline of 15 July.
- 7. Abstract submission is free-of-charge. After undergoing the peer review process by the members of scientific committee, all authors will be informed about the acceptance of their submission as well as the section (one of three oral openers, one of 12 oral normal presenters, or posters), day, and time of their presentations by July 31 2016. Three of highest-scoring abstracts submitted for oral presentation may be selected as session opener presentations to be presented by the first author of the abstract.
- 8. Normal oral presentations are 8 minutes in length, with 2 minutes for discussion/questions. Opener presentations are 12 minutes in length, with 3 minutes for discussion/questions. If a presentation fails or is not completed in the allotted amount of time the presentation will not be allowed to continue.
- 9. All poster presentations are non-defended.
- 10.All oral presentations will be PowerPoint presentations.
11.Poster boards will be provided for the Poster Sessions. The boards will be approximately 200cm (H) x 120cm (W). Each poster should be sized smaller than 119cm (H) x 84cm (W).
- 12.The receipt of your abstract submission will be confirmed by e-mail. All accepted abstracts will be published in the proceedings of the 10th ICST in a special issue of the Journal of Scientific Coaching for Training.